Choosing the right bed for the dog can be fun for the owner, this indicates that you are one of the many dog owners who pay attention to comfort for pets to rest well. Dogs known to be active animals love to explore, sniff, and play, but sleep time is also very important. Dogs that get a comfortable bed so that enough rest, their health will be excellent. If you want to find the best dog beds, several criteria for dog owners to know, such as:
1. Sleeping position
Choosing a dog bed should not be arbitrary criteria. Owners who look for or make dog beds without regard to dog habits, most likely the work that is made is useless – not used. The position and type of bed available needs to be in accordance with the habits of the pet. You can pay attention to them during sleep, the dominant sleeping position that is seen to be able to lie down, curl up, lie flat on your back, even with your back to your stomach with legs stretched out.
2. Choose a comfortable size
The size of the bed for pets plays a big role in their comfort. Small beds for large dogs, possibly ignored and not in demand. Make sure the bed fits the right size for the dog. The criteria for a place must be large enough to lie comfortably in all-natural positions.
3. The shape of the bed
Dog beds are available in various forms that can adjust the room of the house. You have many choices as suitable form criteria. For example. the shape of a round bed, oval box or terraced. Animals have preferences and that is also what dogs want when they want to sleep.
Compare Pros and Cons Logre
- 4″INCHES OF MEMORY FOAM TOTAL
- WATERPROOF LINER
- REASONABLY PRICED REPLACEMENT COVERS
- NOT FOR GIANT BREEDS
- NOISY LINER
- NOT GOOD FOR CHEWERS
- COVER MAY NOT BE ALL THAT DURABLE
4. Easy to clean
Comfortable dog beds are clean. This is an important requirement to give them comfort when sleeping or resting. Bed criteria need to consider the ease of owner, especially when cleaning is not a hassle. Generally, the material that dogs love to sleep with uses soft material, besides being comfortable to live in, it also makes it easier for you to wash.
When buying a bed for a dog, the quality usually is proportional to the money spent. Cheap beds usually break faster and can only be used for a few months. The better the quality of this bed, the longer this bed can last. When choosing a bed for a dog, you should think about your dog’s sleep style and age and budget. There are several types of beds available, including:
- Orthopedic dog bed: This type of bed is a long mattress that provides orthopedic support. This type of bed is good for older dogs and provides extra cushion. In addition, space is also a lot so if your dog likes to move freely while sleeping, this type of bed can be a good option.
- Donut-shaped bed: This type of bed is a cushion with a higher side so it makes it shaped like a donut. This is great for dogs who like to curl up while sleeping.
- Heated dog bed: If you live in a cold country or have an old dog or small stature that does not hold body heat well, a heated dog bed is a good option to warm your dog’s body.